I am on a roll! First it was this. Then this.
I have now discovered another great dish for my crock pot! This chicken is sooooo good. You can eat on a sandwich or just right off a plate. It is quick, easy and takes very few ingredients.
The first time I made these, we added a slice of Swiss cheese per the suggestion of the recipe..that was awesome.
But, if you don't have any on hand...eat it just plain. It's just as good.
Crock Pot Shredded Chicken with Onion Soup & Italian Dressing Sandwiches
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless chicken breast ( about 3-4 breasts)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 envelope dried onion soup mix
- Add chicken into crock pot.
- Add remaining ingredients and coat chicken well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours. Once chicken is cooked, shred well. Serve on warm buns.
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Total time: 4 hrs. 10 mins.