This weekend we hosted a sleepover for the kids. Since, the summer was..well, crappy, we let them invited some cousins over for the weekend before school starts up again.
So, for two days, we entertained nine children (This number does include our five). It went very well. I served pizza, they played campout, watched a movie with popcorn and made their own ice cream sundaes. Then, on Sunday, my sisters & Mom had lunch with us. It was a lovely family weekend.
Apple Brickle Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2-3 toffee candy bars, broken into pieces or bag of toffee bits
- Mix cream cheese, both sugars and vanilla in a bowl.
- Fold in toffee pieces. Serve with apples or graham sticks.
- Keep any leftovers covered in refrigerator.