With the weather getting a bit cooler, here is a hearty, filling casserole that will fit perfectly into your menu on a fall day. This is a no-brainer recipe. Just toss it all into the ole' slow cooker and go about your day.
You get your meat, veggies and potatoes all in one dish.
So simple and tasty!
Crock Pot Cheesy Sausage Casserole
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2-12 oz packages smoke sausage, cut into pieces
- 10 oz frozen vegetables
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 oz cheddar cheese soup
- 10 oz cream of chicken soup
- In a skillet, brown smoke sausage until brown.
- In a mixing bowl, mix soups and cheddar cheese. Then, add in potatoes, veggies and cooked sausage.
- Add in crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.