Sickness is still lingering around our homestead. Things are slowly improving (2 kids back to school today!), still some fatigue, still some headaches, and a ton of coughing. But, a bit better. I just keeping repeating to myself..."I will not get sick, I will not get sick, I will not get sick." So far, this approach is working. Let's keep our fingers crossed, shall we?
One of the most popular recipes on Table for 7 is Chicken Alfredo Roll Ups. Have you tried them? You should..they are too die for. These are very similar. They are of course, both rolls. But, these have red sauce and more cheese and no meat. So, they are different also. Similar, but, different. Their other similarity is taste. These are also quite to die for themselves. I love recipes like these, because, we don't eat meat every night for dinner. Usually, only 2-3 times a week. That means..pasta quite a bit.
This is great change form the norm of a bowl of pasta. Hearty, cheesy and delicious!
Three Cheese Lasagna Rolls
- 6-9 dry lasagna noodles
- 1- 24-26 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 15 oz container Ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 TBSP grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a 8 inch baking dish.
- Prepare lasagna noodles according to box. Rinse them cold water.
- In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Spread approx 2 tablespoons of spaghetti sauce on each noodle. Then, spread approx 1/4 cup of filling on to each noodle.
- Roll up each one carefully and place seam down in prepared pan.
- Top with 1 cup of spaghetti sauce and remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Yield: 6-8Prep Time: 00 hrs. 30 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 30 mins.
Total time: 60 mins.