A simple, delicious ravioli dish made up right in your crock pot..
Ah..my crock pot. I love that thing. If you don't have one, get one! You will fall in love with yours too. They are fabulous.
Nearly every meal on our dinner menu this week is in the crock pot. A great time saver and it's even better in the summer. No hot oven. Works perfect.
One of our favorite meatless dishes here on the blog is Ravioli Lasagna. It's quick, easy and a nice alternative to your average pasta dish.
This ravioli is similar, but, it is made in the crock pot and your ingredients are a bit different. A hearty pasta dish that you can toss in that fab crock pot and come back a few hours later and dinner is ready to go.
You only need some frozen ravioli, spaghetti sauce, cheese and um..cream of chicken soup. I know, weird. But, it adds a nice, creamy texture to the sauce and no, nothing tastes like chicken or soup. Trust me. (By the way, if you want to check out my favorite store bought cream of chicken soup, click here. No chemicals!)
Serve it up with a nice salad and you have one delicious, cheesy meal..
Crock Pot Cheesy Ravioli
- 26 oz spaghetti sauce ( jarred or homemade)
- 14.5 oz canned, diced tomatoes
- 1 cup cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 25 oz package, frozen ravioli
- In a bowl, mix together spaghetti sauce, tomatoes, and soup until fully combined.
- Line bottom of crock pot with 1/3 of sauce. Top with 1/3 raviolis. Sprinkle with 1/3 of cheeses. Repeat layers.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 20 mins.
Total time: 3 hrs. 20 mins.
linking up & Weekend Potluck