If you read my blog on a regular basis ( Thank you, by the way!) you know that there are three familiar factors in alot of my main dish recipes...chicken, cheese and the crock pot. This dish is no different. Well, it doesn't have any cheese, but, it's chicken in the crock pot..two out of the three. Win and win in my house.
This is nearly a whole meal right in your crock pot. You don't even have to cook the noodles before adding them.
Side this up with a nice veggie and call it dinner.
Crock Pot Chicken and NoodlesPublished 01/23/13
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast ( about 3 breasts)
- 10 oz cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup water
- 14.5 oz can of chicken broth
- 12 oz wide egg noodles (dry)
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together soup, water and broth. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on high for 3 hours. Remove chicken. Cut or shred. Put back into crock pot.
- Add noodles ( dry pasta, not cooked) and cook until just tender, stirring occasionally.
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Total time: 3 hrs. 10 mins.