Nearly, every Friday at our house is movie and pizza night. We eat pizza for dinner and watch a family movie during dinner. It's lots of fun.
Not too much work with pizza and since, it's nearly every Friday, at times, we change it up just a little bit.
Here is one of our change-ups:
Pizza BoatsPublished 01/25/13
- French bread or large rolls (I used sub rolls)
- Pizza stuff- sauce, cheese, sausage, pepperoni, onions, peppers...whatever you like on your pizza
- Hollow out the middle of your bread. Save bread pieces for croutons, bread crumbs, soups..the birds..whatever you chose.
- Fill bread with your choice of pizza fillings. I spread some sauce on the bottom, then, layered with sausage, pepperoni, more sauce, then, finished with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for about 8-10 minutes.
- . Eat. Watch cool movie with your family if so desired.
Total time: 25 mins.
Happy Friday :)