I know what you're thinking...how much chicken do these people eat? Seriously? How much cheese can one family consume? Here's your answer..alot. Yep, alot. We love it. Chicken. Cheese. And this one has a bit of ranch for ya'.
This chicken takes nearly zero effort in the prep department. You could toss it together after a long day and have dinner on the table in 30 minutes. The tangy ranch, the crunchy cheesy topping..you too will be a chicken and cheese family in no time flat.
Cheesy Ranch Chicken
- 1.25 lbs boneless chicken breast
- 1/4-1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Spray baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Coat chicken with ranch dressing.
- In a small bowl, mix cheeses together. Top chicken with mixed cheeses.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- To crisp up your cheese, put chicken under broiler for just a few minutes before serving.
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Total time: 40 mins.