I know what you're thinking...how much chicken do these people eat? Seriously? How much cheese can one family consume? Here's your answer: alot. Yep, alot.
We love it. Chicken. Cheese. And this one has a bit of ranch for ya'!
This chicken takes nearly zero effort in the prep department. You could toss it together after a long day and have dinner on the table in 30 minutes.
The tangy ranch, the crunchy cheesy topping..you too will be a chicken and cheese family in no time flat.
Cheesy Ranch Chicken
- 1.25 lbs boneless chicken breast
- 1/4-1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Spray baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Coat chicken with ranch dressing.
- In a small bowl, mix cheeses together. Top chicken with mixed cheeses.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- To crisp up your cheese, put chicken under broiler for just a few minutes before serving.
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Total time: 40 mins.