We had our first official snow day this week. We haven't had one since the winter before the last. Our school district is pretty stingy with them. Last week, I fought a major blizzard to pick up the kids from school. I am guessing a few choice parent phone calls prompted the snow day this week. Better safe than sorry, mm? Oh, the kids loved it. Me? It was nice not to have to drive the school run, but, whew..everyone home? Stuck in the house for hours? Let's just say..I am glad the snow has stopped.
Last week was when I made this chicken too. Another chicken winner in the crock pot! Toss it in. Make some noodles or rice. Serve it up.
It's creamy with a nice, Italian-flavor kick to it. Very tasty and a great family meal.
Crock Pot Creamy Italian Chicken
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 package, dried Italian Dressing Mix
- 10 oz cream of chicken soup
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, soup and seasoning. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- If desired, cut/shred chicken before serving.
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 15 mins.
Total time: 6 hrs. 15 mins.