The problem..she mixed the cake with the fruit. Tossed it around and coated the fruit. Don't do that. You will still get a tasty cake, but, it will take a billion years to bake and will look like something from Willy Wonka exploded in your baking dish.
But, make it correctly and you got yourself one seriously yummy cobbler. Warm, with ice cream. Don't forget the ice cream. It's a must.
Cake Mix Berry Cobbler
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
- 18.25oz box yellow cake mix
- 24 oz frozen fruit of your choice
- 18oz Sprite/7up/Sierra Mist
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray or grease 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Pour fruit on the bottom of baking dish. Spread out evenly.
- Pour dry cake mix on top of fruit. Do not mix!
- Pour soda on top of dry cake mix.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Let it cool for about 15 minutes before serving.