It's time for me to be honest with you guys. I am a bit beat. This weekend was super duper wuper busy and a whole mess of fun. We had three fun-filled days of family,fun, laughing and food. Lots of food. It was really great.
Whoo..a little worn out. Kids are a bit worn out. It's a good kinda worn out, though..you know what I mean, right? This chicken is perfect for those kinds of days. The days you know that getting take-out is not an option and your family is tired of grilled cheese and cold cereal when you are too worn out to cook.
Just toss this in your crock pot and boom. Done. Dinner. Then, relax.
This chicken is perfect for tacos. You can also use it for tostadas, salads, sandwiches, or burritos..perfectly versatile!
Crock Pot Cool Ranch Chicken
- 1 1/4 lbs boneless chicken breast
- 1 envelope dry taco mix
- 1 envelope dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- Add chicken into crock pot. Add remainder of ingredients on top of chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours. Remove chicken and shred.
- Place shredded chicken back into crock pot and cook an additional 30 minutes.
Yield: Serves 4-6Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Cook time: 05 hrs. 00 mins.
Total time: 5 hrs. 10 mins.Tags: Adapted From Family Fresh Meals