Now, this dish isn't just chicken. It's rice, cheese and some crunch added with bread crumbs. A nice, little casserole for you. This is great dish to throw together, keep in your fridge and then, bake it up when it's time to eat or if you need a dish for a potluck..this is your dish. Works great for it all. I like to toss it together when leftover over rice and chicken are occupying the fridge.
A delicious casserole without a lot of work!
Cheesy Chicken and Rice CasserolePublished 02/05/2014
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or cubed
- 14 oz cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 3 TBSP butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Spread rice evenly on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spread chicken over rice.
- Pour soup over chicken/rice
- Sprinkle cheese over it all.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and butter. Sprinkle mixture on top of cheese.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 20 mins.