Today, we do have another dessert, it's chocolate and you can make it in your crock pot. Yippee! This is one serious yummylicious bit of heaven. While the top of your cake stays nice and firm, the bottom is a gooey mess of pudding mixed with caramel. Then, we topped with a bit more caramel (of course!) and some pecans.
If you have any vanilla ice cream to scoop on the top..that would make this even more perfect.
Crock Pot Turtle Pudding Cake
- 1 1/2 cup biscuit mix ex:Bisquick/Jiffy
- 1 cup brown sugar, plus additional 1/4 cup for topping
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce, plus additional 1/4 cup for topping
- 1 2/3 cups hot water
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Grease crock pot or line with liners or parchement paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine biscuit mix, milk, 1 cup brown sugar, cocoa powder and 1/4 cup caramel sauce.
- Mix until well combined. Batter will be thick. Spread on the bottom of crock pot. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Pour hot water on top of batter. Do not stir!
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- Let it cool with the lid off for 10-15 minutes. Pour 1/4 cup caramel sauce and pecans on top before serving.
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 25 mins.
Total time: 2 hrs. 55 mins.