A soft, chewy, orange cookie that only requires a few simple ingredients..
Now, I used a white cake mix and added some orange flavor and natural food coloring to them. But, these will work with any flavor cake mix. Let your imagination go a little crazy and make some cookies!
Orange Crinkle Cookies
- 1 box, white cake mix
- 2 1/4 cups whipped topping ( ex: TruWhip or Cool Whip )
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp orange extract
- orange food coloring, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or grease lightly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat dry cake mix, egg, cool whip and orange extract. If using, a few drops of food coloring. Dough is very sticky!
- Drop by spoonfuls into powdered sugar and roll to coat well.
- Spoon on cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 15 mins.
Total time: 25 mins.