A few weeks ago, I shared this lovely fudge over at Kleinworth and Co.
By chance, if you missed it..it's an easy no bake lemon fudge packed full of Lemon Oreos..really good stuff.
You must make this one immediately!
Lemon Oreo Fudge
Prep Time: 00:20
- 6 TBSP butter
- 24 oz white chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 tsp lemon juice or lemon extract
- 20 Lemon Oreos cookies, crushed
Line an 8 in baking dish with foil or parchment paper
In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter, then, add in milk. Add in white chocolate chips and cook until chips are melted completely.
Stir in marshmallow fluff and continue stirring until smooth.
Slowly fold in crushed cookies
Spread evenly into prepared pan.
Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until set.