Still just as delicious, but, a a little different. Just a smidgen. With a smidgen of a change, why not share the result, right? Smidgen are important too.
Without further ado, here you go :)
Enjoy (both of them)!
Mini Bacon Cheese Meatloaves
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4-5 slices of bacon
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup ketchup, plus, additional for top
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil. Spray foil with non stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine beef with remainder of ingredients (except bacon slices). Mix until well combine. (Your mixture should be firm, but, not too dry. Adjust bread crumbs/milk lightly to form mixture to your liking).
- Form meat into 4-5 individual loaves. Wrap a single piece of bacon around each loaf.
- Drizzle/spread tops with additional ketchup. This depends on your liking. If you love ketchup, add quite a bit, if not, just add a just a little.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes or until meat is done and no longer pink.
Yield: Serves: 4-5Prep Time: 00 hrs. 20 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 45 mins.
Total time: 65 mins.