It's just a fun little snacky-crafty-thingy that my kids and I did together.
Super fun stuff, guys.
Aannddd..super delicious. The sweet and salty combo totally comes into play with these and they are totally addictive. You will mean to eat just one and before you know it, you have consumed way more than you need and your kids will be wondering where the heck all their fun crafty-snacky things went.
Trust me..it'll happen.
For these, you just need 3 items: square pretzels (round would probably work too), Hershey's chocolate kissed and M & M's.
Lay your desired amount of pretzels flat on a baking sheet. Then, place your kiss on top of the pretzel. Toss into a preheated oven for just a minute or two, then, remove.
Next, press the M & M candy on top and flattened down gently. Creating a "button" (hence, the name). Let them firm up in the fridge for a bit, then, pig out.
They will make a wonderful addition to your holiday season!
Chocolate Button Pretzel Bites
- square pretzels or pretzel "snaps"
- Hershey's chocolate kisses candies
- candy coated chocolate (ex: M & Ms)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. I lined mine with foil, just in case of a chocolate melting incident, but, it's not necessary.
- Place desired amount of pretzels on sheet. Then, place a Hershey's kiss on top of each pretzel.
- Bake in oven for just 1-2 minutes. You want the chocolate warm and soft, but, not completely melted. You want to chocolate to still have their shape.
- Remove from oven and place a candy piece in the middle. Gently push down on chocolate to spread chocolate. Creating a "button".
- Place in fridge and let them set for about an hour before serving.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 02 mins.
Total time: 12 mins.