Enjoy these fudgy, chocolate, brownies with no guilt!
I'm so very excited to be back with the ladies from Secret Recipe Club!
Quite a while back, I participated in the group, but, took a bit of a break. Now, I am back and sooo glad!
Secret Recipe Club is an amazing group of foodie bloggers. Each week, everyone is assigned a blog from the group and picks a recipe from the other bloggers archives. Then, we make it up and share it. It's a great way to discover some new food bloggers!
My assigned blog this month is Rafeeda from The Big Sweet Tooth. First up, love the name. Rafeeda has a huge recipe index! Everything from Dulce De Leche Baked Cheesecake to White Chocolate Cake with Strawberry Buttercream in the sweet department and tons in the savory area too.
I had a tough time choosing, but, these brownies totally caught my eye. I mean, chocolate and they are fat free?! No brainer.
These are delicious. My family ate them literally in 10 minutes. No kidding. Fudgy, chocolaty and just a few ingredients. We love them.
Be sure to check out The Big Sweet Tooth and lots more of the Secret Recipe Club posts in the link below!
Fat Free Chocolate Brownies
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Bring a medium size pot to boil. Place a heat proof bowl on top, creating a double boiler.
- Place chocolate chips in heat proof bowl and whisk until until they melt. Add in water and continue to whisk until fully melted and smooth.
- Carefully, remove bowl and let it cool for 2-3 minutes. Then, add in powdered sugar and whisk until dissolved. Then, add in eggs, mixing well after each one and then, flour. Mix until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes or until top cracks a bit.
- Cool brownies before cutting.
Yield: 9-12 browniesPrep Time: 00 hrs. 15 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 30 mins.
Total time: 45 mins.